This BlogHer NaBloPoMo should be fairly easy for me, we went camping this weekend & my fridge is almost empty! I stopped on the way home last night at the grocery store for some milk so the Hubs & Kens could have milk with breakfast… (no- I am not a milk drinker- I know, I know I should be but I am just not…)
To make it easy on my memory, I took a snapshot of the refridgerator door (ya know- the place that actually had stuff on it) I figured we could talk about a few items on the door & how I feel about these things, yes?
OK- let’s rock with the photo (taken from my phone, definitely not a pro pic, I have NO talent OR patience for that… LOL)
My five things are:
1) Ken’s Ranch: (it’s tucked behind the AquaFina bottle) it is my FAVORITE ranch dressing & no it has nothing to do with the fact that my Dad & daughter’s name is in it, it is REALLY delish, y’all should try it!!!!
2) homemade Italian Dressing, yes we buy that “kit” you get at the grocery store- it tastes SO much better than store bought Italian dressing.
3) Grape Jelly, Who doesn’t need grape jelly?
4) Yuengling bottles- funny story, when Mike & I started dating- the 2nd time- yes we have dated before- I know I need to document that story as well, I was very much so a city girl with a southern accent & I was very snooty, Bubba & Mike drank Yuenglings, well, so did I, but, Mike & Bubba drank them out of cans, YUCK, I would have never, I drank them out of a bottle & if I was lucky enough, I had a frosted glass to pour the beer into, yes y’all, I’m not kidding, I was that girl for a long time, anyways, somehow we got those bottles the other day & they are smooth & we like ’em & they are just as good, but, we are just SO used to our beer being in cans now with coozies around them… LOL.
5) & finally I still am a little snooty as you can see there is a bottle of Perrier, I like Pellegrino much better but the store I stopped at didn’t have it that day so beggers can’t be choosers, right?
That’s the 5 items & how I feel about them, so, how do you feel about what’s in your fridge right now?? I’m glad we went camping because I’m sure there were some things that needed to GO… LOL!
Happy 11/12/13!!! Until tomorrow, Keep Smiling!