Happy Wednesday Y’all!!! I’ve been nominated by Danielle over at Danielle over at Motherhood and Beyond for the Liebster award. So, thank you Danielle.
Ok- so I was like, I’ve not been blogging long (I wish y’all could hear the southern drawl sayin’ that in my head, I laughed at myself, I’m really trying not to talk so southern… LOL) what in the heck is a Liebster award??? So- what did I do? I googled it… which hold on (I promise I took my ADHD meds) leads me to remember my good friends over at The Dose of Reality & this blog post they recently wrote about Google The Dose Girls- Google blog post. Ok, back to the topic at hand, sorry for the tangent, Liebster is German can be translated to the word favorite so in the blogging community the Liebster award is for favorite blog, sort of like a pay it forward award is how I thought of it… So thank you again Danielle for you nomination, I do appreciate it!!!
In order to formally accept this award, the nominee must do several things:
- Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated me.
- Answer ten questions given to me by Danielle.
- Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
- Create ten questions for my nominees to answer.
- Notify my nominees.
My 10 questions from Danielle are as follows:
1. Why did you start your blog?
My blog began in 2008 & I would start & stop & start & stop & start & stop. I resurrected the blog again on May 31 of this year when my 10 year telecommunications sales career ended due to the uncertain times of US economy.
2. Favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory is when I was little my precious Daddy (he was about 6’3, he was a little guy but he was wrapped around my pinky, I was a daddy’s girl) built us kids a Big Bird out of sand on the beach, I thought that was the COOLEST the ever!!! I will never forget that… when I would get all nasty sandy on the beach (yuck) he would swoop me up & carry me to the water, my Daddy was superman. 🙂
3. What is your favorite novel?
I am about to show what a true geek I really am, I really LOVED Lord of the Rings! (I know crazy wavy haird, hippie, tie dyed shirt wearing girl likes LOTR?- you never judge a person by the way they look…)
4. What was your favorite subject in school?
Math- ADHD people are usually not math people but math is my FAVORITE subject!
5. Do you have a celeb crush? If so who?
John Mayer- I know, I know he is gross, Blah Blah- I don’t care, let him sing to me & play the guitar, I will be in heaven, literally!!!
6. What is your favorite time of year?
Fall!!!! I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes & NOT having ALLERGY & ASTHMA attacks… LOL
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
8. What’s your favorite movie?
Anyone who knows me knows my favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany’s! Audrey Hepburn was one of the CLASSIEST ladies!!!
9. Chocolate or Vanilla?
10. What is your favorite color?
My 10 bloggers are as follows:
My 10 questions are as follows:
- When did you began blogging?
- What was your reason to begin your blog?
- How do you come up with your topics to blog about?
- Do you listen do music while writing?
- If you decided that you wanted to blog in a completely different direction, would you start a new blog or write a post explaining that you were taking a riff and looking a writing on other topics as well?
- Do you keep a blog journal?
- E-books or real books?
- What is your BIGGEST accomplishment thus far in the blogging community?
- Think of all the influences in your life, who has been the biggest impact in your life?
- How do you de-stress from everything?
Okay- everybody, thanks for your time again & until next time. 🙂