Morning y’all & Happy Friday!!! I have a confession to make… Everyone knows my dear sweet Hubs squeaks when he walks right? His credit is perfect. Well, mine on the other hand, when I was younger & in college I decided that I would apply for every credit card they mailed me & that put my credit in the dumps… then marriage #1 was a complete failure, so, I am on my way back out of what we call the black hole of credit, so, when the Hubs & I were dating & talk about marriage, he said you keep your money where you have it & I will keep my money where I have it. We do have a joint checking account (He does still have his money in a personal checking, don’t y’all get all excited, he still squeaks when he walks, LOL) & I have an ATM card for this account, however, when I learned about Card.com I thought hmmm, that’s a pretty cool idea, I could filter funds from my joint checking to this prepaid debit card (1) time monthly & not only would it work for me, it would also work for your older children who you are trying to teach money principles to, such as you could easily fund the card with their allowance & when the money is gone, that’s it…
- This is a debit card, like the one from your bank, and you can use it EVERYWHERE Visa is accepted — except it’s way cooler and cuter than your crummy old bank card.
- Free to order, activate and load
- Free app and check deposits from your smartphone
- Free direct deposit
- Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds
- No overdraft fees — never goes negative!
- Safer than cash – 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
- No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs
- No credit check and approval in seconds
- 22,000 in-network ATMs
- Thousands of cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, Where’s Waldo, Doodle Jump, etc.
This card is not a gift card, so you can’t give or receive the card as a gift – It’s better than a gift card because you don’t just use it once and toss it, but instead get to replace your boring bank-issued debit card and show it off over and over.
Free for 30 days – then $5.95 monthly fee, which we waive when you direct deposit over $800 in the previous 30 days. This fee is the same as the Walmart prepaid card and way less than many of our competitors. It’s also much less than over drafting your bank account, paying for a checking account or using a credit card.
Check it out y’all & Happy Friday!
* I was compensated for the above post, however, I have used the above product as a trial & my thoughts & opinions are accurate & are my own.*